1. Work on your self confidence: As a younger man, it is obvious that you have less life experiences than an older woman. To make up for this, it is important that you come across as self confident, comfortable with who you are and where you are going in life.
2. Practice independence: Unlike a younger woman, an older woman is less likely to be clingy or needy in a relationship. Therefore, they expect the same thing in their partner.
3. Prepare to be able to hold your end of the conversation: Brush up on current events. Older women expect to be able to have meaningful conversations, if your conversational abilities are limited to which local bars are the hottest or the new movie release in the theater, your best laid seduction won't work with an older woman.
4. Take her some place original on a date: Going for a pizza and movie is probably no longer her style, so try taking her to a play, an exotic restaurant or a concert. If you're considering a concert, be sure to find out what type of music she likes first.
5. Offer her something she cannot get from a man her own age: As men get older, they lose their playfulness and sense of adventure. Older women often date younger men for a sense of adventure.
6. Compliment and do not criticize: Older women do not have the bodies of 20 year olds, no matter how attractive they are. Gravity has an effect on everyone as they age. Compliment her and make her feel beautiful, both in and out of the bedroom.